Goldwin is an international technical apparel brand whose purpose is to unify minimalist urban design with technical alpine performance. Its products, ranging from high performance skiwear, lifestyle apparel, activewear and outdoor apparel, follow a distinct design philosophy that emphasizes thoughtfulness and an uncompromising attention to detail.
Goldwin has refined its uniquely Japanese approach to design over a history has taken the brand to international heights, including affiliation with the Swedish and British national ski teams. Our 70+ years of history takes us back to our roots; where it all started out as a small knitting factory in Toyama, Japan and now stands as a heart of our innovation.
OPEN POSITION :
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (GOLDWIN SAN FRANCISCO)
- Store hours: 11:00-18:00. Store will be open 6-7 days per week.
- Hours expectation: 40 hours (5 days/week)
“GOLDWIN SAN FRANSCISCO” is the very first store we’ve launched outside of Japan in 2019 and one of the six global locations of Goldwin brand stores. You’ll work closely with the Store Manager to lead a team to achieve customer service and sales goals and connect our brand with the surrounding community. Also responsible for communicating and reporting to Japanese headquarter mainly regarding sales, operation the store, and management of the team.
To apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com . Make sure to include a cover letter that tells us a little bit about yourself and your background.
- Email marketing: Write copy and create 3-5 emails per week on Klavio to different customer segments. Plan monthly email marketing calendar including collection launches, re-stocks and sharing branded content.
- Social Media: Plan a monthly calendar with 5+ Social media posts for the Goldwin San Francisco Account, as well as posting to stories and IGTV throughout each week. Organize necessary assets from box and create new content as needed by shooting photos and outfits with SF staff. Schedule posts both in internal calendar and through Instagram’s creators studios.
- Assist in digital marketing: Align with marketing team in Japan to assist in copy editing for web content and advertising as needed.
- Customer service: Assist with Customer service by answering questions on Tidio messenger and through the info account. File missing packages claims as needed and follow up on delayed customer shipments or replenishments.
- Logistics: Have a good working knowledge of Shopify and order fulfillment. Create shipping labels and invoices, ensure returns are processed correctly. Receive and ship bulk shipments via DHL and FedEx. Organize backstock and keep updated lists of missing/ damaged items.
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience.
- Understand and resonates our philosophy.
- Maintain store and brand image by complying to our dress code and attitude.
- Represents and promotes the brand positively and professionally at all times.
- Able to communicate with Japanese headquarter. (Including time differences) Reporting daily/weekly sales report to the headquarter.
- Expected to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends, holidays.
- Understanding performance metrics and our KPIs to optimize store sales.
- Take on the responsibility of the store in the Store Manager’s absence.
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
- Encourages and helps to maintain in-depth knowledge of products and to build brand royalty.
- Managing associates, store operations (POS and customer troubleshooting) and store environment to achieve sales, service, customer satisfaction and profitability goals.
- Protect our products by greeting customers, attaching/detaching security tags, monitoring floor merchandise, reporting shrinkage and security violations, etc.
- Check inventory on daily basis and restock when necessary to ensure that all products are available for customers.
- Have passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for all customers.
- Deliver to customer our quality, value, design and brand message.
- Experiences in digital marketing or social media operations.
- Experiences and basic knowledge of Shopify and Klavio.
- Keen to current or upcoming product trends. (both for fashion and sports)
- Have the passion and knowledge for outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, and running.
- Local connection and familiarity with the financial district and San Francisco.