ONLINE STORE G-Titan Jacket
- Uses soft high performance thermal Kodenshi down (90g) in the body area and Primaloft Black ECO in the sleeves (133g) and hood (100g) to protect against exterior shock.
- A hybrid down jacket that luxuriously uses GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with high thermal efficiency in addition to waterproofness and breathability. An item that can only be developed by GOLDWIN, with our deep knowledge of the fabric’s performance and characteristics. The interior temperature continues to stay comfortable during and after skiing in extremely cold conditions.
- A simple lineup of solid colors, but the distinct shape of the pocket flaps and outer pockets are what makes this apparel original.
- The waist area comes with a powder cuff that prevents snow from entering. (*detachable)
- Fleece fabric used on wrist cuffs for a more comfortable and softer feel while preventing wind from entering.
- The Velcro and snap buttons of the sleeves double the effect when securing the sleeves in place.
- The adhesive interlining in the hood tip guarantees a stable hood shape. (*helmets can be worn)
- The transferred logo looks like an embroidery. The bar tack-looking transfer has a natural “stich type” shininess, giving the apparel a premium look.
Fabric: GORETEX-2L (Front:polyester 100%, Back:flourine film)
Insulation: Body/KODENSHIDOWN (down 72%, rayon 20%, other feather 8%)
Sleeve/PRIMALOFT BLACK INSULATION (polyester 100%)
Lining: ANTISTATIC TAFFETA (nylon 100%)