- Goldwin x Geoff McFetridge collaboration
- Original stripe jersey short sleeves made from cotton on the surface and Dacron QD as a liner.
- Dacron QD is a technical material with UFO shaped cross section which enabled to absorb sweat and drys quickly.
- As the plain stitch stripe is knitted in a machine which usually is used to create sweatshirts, the material itself is tight and durable.
- The printed design; Hokkaido Fox is created by Geoff specially for this Goldwin collaboration.
- Its design also applied on a brand tag.
Fabric: 62% Cotton, 38% Polyester