- Representing the design concept of F19's collection, the GORE-TEX 2-layer high loft short down jacket was developed with functionality in the snow in addition to focusing on a shape flattering to the female silhouette.
- Thinking about the environment, the insulation is made with eco-friendly GREENDOWN (recycled down).
- The jacket, while retaining heat, is short in length for mobility; A-line silhouette allows for casual wear as well.
- High volume collar and iconic front flap enwraps the face with the 2-step adjustable blind hook for adjusting the opening.
- The large flap pockets represent the symbolic spur line of our brand.
- Front: Original logo metal slider. Waist and tabbed cuffs: Embroidered motif of this season's design inspiration 'arrows'.
- Hood, back body and cuffs: Elegant and moderately glossed chambray lining.
- Detachable small cloth made from chamois leather for wiping goggle and sunglass.
- When the hood is not in use, a built-in magnet on the back will prevent it from flapping while going down the slopes.
- For an easy control and an integrated look, the jacket is embedded with Cohaesive™ stoppers.
Fabric: GORE-TEX 2L (front: 100% polyester / back: fluorine film)
Insulation: GREENDOWN (80% down, 20% other feather) body(front 75g/back 85g)/㎡, sleeve,hood/75g/㎡, SOFT HEAT BALL (100% polyester) under sleeve/60g/㎡
Lining: 20d chambray taffeta (100% nylon), Antistatic taffeta (100% nylon), Nylon taffeta (100% nylon), High stretch fleece (58% nylon, 38% polyester, 4% polyurethane)